11.27.2011

Is Confession Good for the Soul?




Moving around due to work can be and is, a complete pain in the ass.
There’s not only the physical stress of packing, moving the furniture and unpacking, but also the necessity of living around other people who often lack polite living skills. Apartment dwellers such as CJ and I are sometimes subjected to what we jokingly refer to as “elephants” when sandwiched in the middle floor area for the manner in which they move around their place without regard to those below. Such is life and we put up with it the best that we can. Additionally there are the creepy folk who you almost never see, and god they should speak to you or even acknowledge your existence if it does even occur, or the nosy Nellie or Neil who insist on insinuating themselves into your life whether you want them or not.


Every so often, you run into the rare creature who respects your privacy but will also help you out whenever you need something and such as a tool or help carrying in your packages.
Such was the case in our newest complex where the next door neighbor we almost never saw moved out and a new couple moved in after the apartment was painted and prepped.
CJ and I just happened to meet them one Saturday when we were coming up to the adjoining hallway from the garage area, and thus Jake and Emily entered our small circle of acquaintances.
Professional people by trade, Emily was an RN at one of the local hospitals with Jake holding down the fort as a business consultant out of a spare bedroom in the apartment.

Pleasant but slightly reserved at the onset, ease of conversation soon followed and we both felt quite at ease almost at once with our new neighbors. There was a certain something about they way they related to each other and the ease of their speech that just made you feel warm and comfortable with them, the type of folks you’d want to have a drink with at the local pub. Perhaps it was their job backgrounds that helped, I don’t know.

Over the next few weeks and months, CJ and I would run into Emily coming or going from work, or Jake when he took out the trash or was washing his car and an pleasant friendship began to grow. We had offered any help or assistance to them when they moved in and they reciprocated the gesture. Once in a while we would hear a knock on our shared hallway door and find either of them asking for a nail to mount a knick knack or advice on where to find a certain store in the area. Never intrusive, they honestly respected our privacy and we theirs.

Last Tuesday morning CJ had gone off to several job interviews leaving me alone to make a late breakfast of bacon and waffles. Taking the syrup off the top shelf of the cabinet, I had just placed it on the counter when the toaster popped up my Eggos. The hot waffles were barely in my hand when a sharp unexpected rap rap rap came from the side door that startled me enough to snap my head upward, striking my crown on the corner of the cabinet door that I had left open. 
“SUCK MY TITS! MOTHER FUCKER COCK SUCKER!!” I shouted out loud to no one in particular as I dropped the waffles on the floor and grabbed the top of my head that was instantaneously throbbing in pain.
“Son of a bitch, son of a bitch” I repeated through gritting teeth as I went to find out who had disturbed my solitude.

Flinging the lock back, I jerked open the door to find Jake standing there with a surprised and shocked look on his face, a cup in his hand. 
“My gosh, are you alright Debbie?” he asked as he looked at the hand clamped on my head.
“Hi Jake, I’m ok, I guess. Just slammed my head into the corner of the cabinet door. What can I do for you?” I said with more than a grimace in the tone of my voice.
The shared hallway to our garages is unheated and the chilly Autumn air was noticeable between our apartments after I opened the door, and now the chilly air flowing under the thin nightshirt I wore around the house had turned my nipples hard but I had other things on my mind at the moment, so to speak.
The stiffened areola did not go unnoticed by Jake however, as his eyes darted back and forth from my face to chest then back again. Stammering out an apology, Jake said that he just stopped by to find out if we had any coffee maker filters as they had run out.

“My gosh, I’m so sorry I made you do that. Do you mind if I take a look at it to see if it’s bleeding or you need stitches? Emily taught me a thing or two about caring for wounds. Why don’t you go sit down and I’ll get something to clean it up with”. 
Weak with pain I agreed, and motioning to the kitchen where he could find a clean towel, I asked Jake to bring me a couple pain reliever tablets and a glass of water, then went to the living room to sit down.

Jake returned with two pain relievers which I immediately gulped down, gasping as the swallow itself caused a needle sharp searing pain that shot from the top of my head straight down to my stomach. I was a bit nauseous.
I plopped down on the edge of our overstuffed sofa, my back against it’s arm as Jake carefully began parting my hair in order to identify the traumatized area. 
“Whoa” exclaimed Jake, “That’s a pretty good bump. There’s a small bit of blood, but your hand pressure must have stopped the bleeding. Let me clean it up a bit, put some antibiotic there and you should be good. Except for the headache that is.”
His careful hands and the care which he daubed at my boo boo actually helped calm me down, my body relaxing now as the stress of pain began to subside.

As Jake took care of me, I began to notice that ever once in a while he would pause for a moment during which Jake took a noticeable breath in through his nose, paused, and then exhaled out though his mouth. I sensed a shake of his body or something, after which he resumed the care of my wound.
This happened a couple times which I thought was a bit queer, and then it struck me that Jake stood above and behind me while patching me up, giving him a nice clear view right down the front of the nightshirt that sheltered my unholstered breasts. Jake was getting a good look, and frankly I didn’t care that much since he was nice enough to provide some emergency care.

Picking up the tube of antibiotic to apply to my wound, Jake said softly, “Ok, almost done. Now turn your head just a little bit to the left so I can get a better angle.” 
Complying, I turned left to accommodate him and noticed that I missed the fact that Jake was dressed in gym shorts, and surmised he had just returned from his morning workout at the apartment complex’s equipment room. 
“Nice legs” I thought to myself in an almost compulsive manner. Let’s face it, women look at a guy’s legs and butt just like they look at our tits and ass, so I didn’t feel that guilty.
Jake paused again, and his sharp air intake breath with the following mouth exhalation caused my glance to fall on his shorts again, especially after I noticed a slight twitch beneath.  Gazing down at my breasts as he worked from above was turning him on, and with my double d’s down there, I could see the results.

I admit that I love tube steak. I always have and always will, I mean, that’s how I got the nickname ‘Dirty Debbie’. It’s the hardness sure, but it’s also the musky smell of a man, the throbbing veining of the shaft, the soft spongy head that grows larger before it explodes, and the taste of cum rolling down my throat. The feeling of it sliding in and out of my mouth as I caress sweaty, low-hanging balls that slap my cheeks as I’m being vigorously face fucked, it’s just an indescribable joy to love such things and to be such a talented oral expert I’ve become.

I told myself I shouldn’t be looking at Jake’s package because I love CJ so much. We’ve had a tough road over the years and I’m patently loyal to him, never cheating on him or even having such thoughts, even though CJ has done so in the past in both regards.
But there was, that cock twitching there under those thin gym shorts, only inches from a mouth constantly lusting to lick and suck throbbing manhood.
Not having been with another man since CJ and I got back together, I sated my desire though online roleplaying and chat sessions with his blessing, since he couldn’t always satisfy my hyperactive sex drive.

Biting my lip, I averted my eyes however, the thought remained. I wondered what Jake’s cock was like and could see it’s vague outline pushing at times against his shorts, not having been this close to another man’s meat for many years and it was driving me wild.

“There you go, all done.” said Jake as he gathered up his supplies. “You should be good, but put some more antibiotic on it later.”
Rising and turning to follow Jake out to the kitchen, I suddenly became lightheaded and began to stumble. Jake saw me weave and immediately dropped what he had in his hands and reached out to catch me under the arms, his hands slipping quickly over my tits. As my knees went out from under my body my brain whirled around for a second and as it cleared, I found myself not only staring at Jake’s crotch, but realized that my hands had grabbed onto the only thing they could in order to stabilize myself, Jake’s butt.
Talk about awkward.



The momentary pause that followed was akin to what what I’ve been told happens in an accident when your life supposedly flashes before your eyes, and time slows to a crawl. I’m sure it was shorter than I thought it was, however there I was with my hands grasping the firm, round ass of another man staring at where cock and balls should be, while strong hands of a younger man held onto my breasts and back in order support my body.
The breath had left my body and I couldn’t breath for a second and as I stared ahead, my mature tits in Jake’s hands could not be ignored as his erection began to become more apparent. It was like a fast-motion film you see on the Nature Channel of flowers bursting out of the ground in the spring as Jake’s penis began to quickly rise behind his shorts.

My mind began to race as evil thoughts crossed my mind, quenched by remembrance of my love for CJ and the vow I had taken only to have the flames fanned again as the shape of a nice hard cock took form right in front of my eyes. I felt my nipples harden and a split second later, I felt a gush of juice making my pussy sopping wet.
Jake’s hands began to caress my breasts, filling his hands with gentle vigor and I couldn’t take it any longer.
Without another thought or hesitation, I grasped my neighbor’s gym shorts with both hands and yanked them downwards in one quick motion and was delighted to see that which I had longed for spring upwards has his own grasp on my tits increased vigorously. And he was good too, paying special attention to my nipples, pinching and twisting them between his fingers teasing them to become harder and harder. This of course drives me wild and my pussy got even wetter because as many know, my nipples are connected directly to my gash.

I licked my lips as I my eyes drank in the hard, throbbing cock in front of me, and after a quick bit on my lower lip, grasped Jake’s ass a bit tighter and swallowed his manhood in one quick motion. My neighbor had a nice cock that wasn’t too big, nor too small - just average size with a nice girth, a wonderfully plump purple head and balls that hung down like a donkey. Nice balls. I do so love balls.
Jake’s groping of my tits grew exponentially with the stiffness of his dick as I drew it back and forth into and out of my mouth faster and faster.
How I had dreamed of such an encounter, and now here it was happening. 

Sucking on his mushroom head with abandon, I then kissed and caressed every inch of his shaft, working my way down to his balls and back again.
Again and again I thrust my mouth upon Jake’s hard cock, my hands now leaving his firm ass to slide up and down the shaft in rhythm with my thrusts.
Not long after, the hands that had been exploring my baby feeders slowed, soft moans and grunts now emanating from his throat as he stood up straighter, his spine now arching backwards.
I glanced upwards and seeing the look of ecstasy on Jake’s face, knew what he was feeling, this then amplifying the orgasm building in my pussy as well.

Turning back to the job at hand, or mouth as it were, I continued sucking off the hard cock in front of me with reckless abandon and soon after, felt Jake’s mushroom start to grow in my mouth. 
I knew what was coming next and so so began to take my neighbor’s cock further, literally shoving it down the back of my throat in long strokes.
Suddenly I felt Jake grab me by the hair and the explosion of cum began to shoot down me, chocking me with what must have been a massive volume of semen. His cock came suddenly out of my mouth and Jake’s gush of orgasm continued, now plastering and painting my face with his gooey cum.

Barely able to catch a breath due to the amount of baby goo on my face, his hands loosened their grip on my hair and now it was Jake who staggered backwards, collapsing on his ass and then further onto his back as his body spasmed from what he had just experienced.

“Wow.” I thought, then “WOW, what have I done? Oh my god, CJ is never going to forgive me, but damn, that was just what I needed!”
Getting up off my knees and close to the kitchen, I found a towel and wiped the huge quantity of spunk off my face and hair, then went to see what happened to Jake.
He was where I left him lying on the floor, and as the spasms had subsided, began to rise on his elbows. Looking at me with a sheepish look, his face now turning a deep crimson as we both wondered what was going to happen next.

“I, I don’t know what to say Debbie, it’s all my fault.” stammered Jake. “If I hadn’t grabbed you the way I did when you fell, well, I guess..” His voice trailed off, grasping for words.
“No, Jake, I’m the one that did it, and I feel really guilty now that it’s over.”
That was the absolute truth. In a moment of weakness, I had performed oral sex on a man I barely knew, a neighbor I liked who also happened to be married to a woman I liked as well.

“Well, what do you think we should..”
“No, stop Jake. I said it was my fault and I don’t blame you for reacting the way you did. You were so nice to fix me up and now our friendship is probably ruined because of it, and I don’t know what to do next.” I said.
There was a pause, then Jake spoke softly. “Between you and me, I think that’s just where it should remain. I don’t know how I’d tell Emily about this or how she’d react, but I’m not EVER going to say anything, I promise.”

I sighed a breath of relief and let Jake know that I felt the same way, and that there was no way I’d ever tell CJ about what had happened.
Grinning, Jake put his head down for a second then looked me in the eye, smiled a grateful smile, and without another word, left out the same door he had knocked at only an hour before.

Locking the door behind him, I got myself a cup of coffee and went out on the porch deck and set down to think.
On my way out I happened to lick the corner of my mouth, my tongue picking up a hint of saltness that made my tastebuds explode in recognition.
How was I ever going to tell CJ the truth, and what was going to happen next.
I sat out there a long, long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rant about this post.